Friday, October 3, 2008

Friday Feast!


From Kraze Burger in Seoul. Look at that mega pickle. Which I picked out.

I saw this on Irodori's blog (Aya) and I thought it'd be something fun to do since I'm on a bit of a makeup shopping break. Nothing here is really appealing to me. Paul and Joe isn't avaliable, sadly. I really want to get the new eye makeup for the Neige collection, but by the time I go to Hong Kong in January(hopefully) it'll be gone!!
Tim was so amazed at my makeup because he didn't know I had that much. I only brought half of my makeup with me to Seoul. He was going through it reading the names and he kept laughing at the MAC gel liner name: Blitz and Glitz.
Anyway, here's the lil survey.

Appetizer
What is the weather like today where you live? Earlier today it was 24 degrees and I think I was the only person wearing a tank. I'm in Seoul and everyone thinks it's cold right now. How odd. I believe it's about 19 degrees now.

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how career-minded are you? Arr..8? If I don't get accepted into teachers college then I'm sorta screwed. I need something to support my shopping craze!

Salad
What type of window coverings do you have in your home? Blinds, curtains, shutters, etc.? Nothing. I live in a box with Tim and it didn't come with any sort of coverings, not even a rod. I hate waking up 10 minutes before my alarm goes off because of the sunlight!

Main Course
Name something that instantly cheers you up. Any sort of sweets. Mainly ice cream, cake or candy.

Dessert
How many times do you hit the snooze button on a typical morning? Never do. I have my alarm next to my head back in Toronto, and I usually hit it right before the second ring even starts. Here, I have to get up and search for my mini alarm.

No comments: