Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Smoothing Primers = Dislike

I think I'm going to safely conclude that I do not like pore smoothing primers. I don't like the feeling of having a layer on my skin, although smooth, it feels so weird to me. I swear I get some of my break-outs from these silicone-feeling primers too.
If you've read my blog while I was in Korea, you might have seen the Orbis products in one of my posts, yes I still have it even after 3 years hahaha. I just haven't used it ever since and it just sat around my drawer.
I've also tried the Lancome La Base in a sample, still don't like the feeling of it >_<

Thank goodness I didn't have to purchase the Porefessional, I got it as part of a seminar giveaway. That little tube is like $34! Although I do have to say you only need a tiny amount.
I think I'm going to stick with Laura Mercier primers or anything else that has a watery light feeling to it.
Anyone like pore smoothing primers?

4 comments:

Georgina said...

me too, i dont like silicone based products >.<

Anonymous said...

Some people break out from silicones. I'm fine with silicones, but these kind of primers usually make my sunscreen underneath roll off. :(

Anonymous said...

Which LM primer are you using? There're like 5 types of them!

gua hu said...

away with wrinkles. It truly is essential that lodge ironing services is costly. So to have far from these kinds of concerns all you'll be able to do is the fact that you can buy a vacation steamer. It's a great alternative to standard irons and is particularly much simpler to hold.Travel steamers are portable, compact, powerful and straightforward to use. All you'll need is simply a change board to plug in a steamer plus a tap drinking water offer to energy the steamer. For every refill of h2o these steamers give all around launch x431 diagun
fifteen minutes of continuous steam. These steamers are effective in removing wrinkles from the clothing; in addition these are considerably safer as compared to that of standard irons. These are generally not just meant to help you although travelling; nevertheless these could be even used at home or in office. It really is feasible that you just have got a meeting or you should go out to satisfy a client elsa win
and want to make a impressive effect, then this steamer will help you search fresh,