Here's the other pair of Geo lenses from Asian Fashion City. These are the Geo Angel Browns. According to Asian Fashion City, the difference with the Angels and Nudy is the Angels have a black rim on the outer edges of the lenses while the Nudy ones don't. The Nudy lenses are also lighter, which I suppose means more natural.
I hate to have a complaint about these lenses, but they didn't stay centered very well. If I look all the way left/right, I can feel the lenses moving. Other than that they look quite natural and you only notice your lenses if you look closer imo. I don't think these really make my eyes that much bigger, but it gives them that bit of somethin somethin.
Eye makeup is JS jelly eye color in 08 and 01 and lined with MM Neo Automatic Liner in BK911. The JS e/s are very vibrant and pigmented, but I noticed that they faded after a few hours =/
I went to On The Border again for some Tex Mex food, so tasty.
I'm gonna miss this restaurant, Toronto doesn't have a nice selection of Tex Mex food..not that I know of at least.
Eri, Begsbee, and Alice, nominated me to do the Meme award =) (i hope I didn't forget anyone!) I'm sooo far and behind on this haha, so I don't even know who's been tagged and did it.
1. Acknowledge the person who gave the award.
2. Nominate seven other blogs.
3. Share seven personality traits so we can get to know you better.
1. I'm lazy - terrible thing...because Tim isn't and he gets annoyed when I "forget" to do things like wash the dishes or do the laundry
2. I talk a lot - is that a trait? if there's something that sparks my interest, I tend to talk too much
3. I complain a wee bit too much - I'm trying to improve on this XD
4. I over analyze things - like if someone said this, did they really mean otherwise?
5. I can be quite loud
6. I love laughing, but who doesn't right?!
7. I baby talk whenever I see animals, esp baby ones...then I give them names. For example, the new baby pygmy hippo at Ueno Zoo in Tokyo, I started to say..in a baby tone, "Awww..look at the cute baby hippa-potta-mus! He sh-ooo cuuuu-teee!!!"