Got a lot of catching up to do, can't wait to read all the updates. I'm so pooped so I'll just leave you with a glimpse of what I got from HK and Japan combined.
This is maybe 70% of my haul excluding clothes. I didn't buy a lot this time since I did most of my hauling back in February. I was just at the maximum for my free luggage allowance...25.1kg haha.
Most of my purchases were influenced either by other bloggers or sites like Imomoko, Mihoko and Ichibankao..things that are hard to get.
I was kinda disappointed that Sasa didn't carry the Beauty Maker brand in their stores.
- Kao Liese Bubble Hair Color in Casis Berry and Glossy Brown (I couldn't make up my mind). I got mine in HK, in Japan, they were called Prettia, not too sure of the name difference.
- Kenassy hair remover puff. It's the pink and yellow thing. I also got a pack of tiny versions of the hair remover, but I think I left them in the hotel =/
- Free Plus Air Shower Mist (facial mist)
- Hadasui Mist (bought with my last bit of yen at the airport)
- Love Clover Marshmallow Fit Base UV SPF50 Pa++
- Sofina Beaute Emulsion II
- P&J Whitening Serum
- D-Up Gel Look Top Coat. As seen on Ichibankao.
- Air Arrange hairspray (as seen on Yumeko's blog)
- Angel Cotton. I think it's the same as the one from Fuz's blog. I couldn't find it on Mihoko to check. It's got the same Chinese name but the packaging is different. I got these at the 100yen store.
- Liese Designing Jelly - Nuance Make
- Airy Whip facial cleanser
Oh! You know those UFO catchers that drive you crazy when you're trying to get that darn prize? Well I actually won something on my last night in Tokyo! I played 2 different UFO catchers and this Rilakkuma machine had giant Rilakkuma heads. I got my Rilakkuma on 5/6 tries!
Funny thing was, I pressed the catch button too quickly and one of the prongs went into the area where the toy drops into while the other 2 prongs went on top of the plushie. As the prongs went back up, the other 2 prongs that were touching Rilakkuma hooked onto its ears as it went back up! The plushie is of good quality too!