Katie on GirlAboutTown is holding a collection contest! I hope I did this right. I don't really collect anything bizzare except the usual makeup stuffs, other than that I collect mini food! Some of you might already know I'm obssesed with collecting Re-Ment and Megahouse miniature foods.
When I went to Hong Kong in February, I was only able to nab 2 sets and a house. Stupid guy only opened that store after 7pm and he might not even be there. There was only one store that I found that sold mini foods at a reasonable price (located at Yau Ma Tei).
The first 2 sets were the ones I got in Hong Kong and in the second picture you can see my collection of eye shadows. Eye shadows add up to most of my collection of makeup and I'm just obssesed with eye shadows.
This is the mini house that I got in Hong Kong. I've sent it back to Canada so I don't have pictures.
And here's the rest of my collection from a previous post.
I don't have better pictures because these are in Canada.
Some news of my Korean experience from the past 10 months. You know you're cheap when:
1. You save all the food trays that come with lids from Costco.
2. You mash all the small pieces of bar soap together and hope it won't fall apart and go down the drain.
3. When your bf uses a 6kg watermelon as a free weight.
4. When you use a fleece blanket, string and sticky plastic hooks on the window frame for a curtain.
5. You use extra class handouts as cushion for sending packages.
6. You take apart the hinges on plastic boxes so you can organize your makeup.
7. When you save all the shoe boxes and a Baskin Robbins foam box to store things.