Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Goodies

This year, I'm on a bit of a money crunch so I wasn't able to get any of my friends anything for Christmas. We didn't exchange any gifts, but lucky for me I participated in Kay's Secret Santa! Kay was my secret santa and this is the only present I got from a friend this year. She sent me the Visee LE Glam Hunt Eyes in Mauve and a Rimmel quad plus lots of goodies and candies. The candies are all gone now XD Thank you so much Kay!! <3<3 I'm excited to try the shadows out.

Boxing Day sales usually suck. I find that as the years go by, the crappier the sales are. I still went to Eaton Center to see what I could pick up because my grandma gave me some red pocket money for Christmas. I didn't find anything I liked, so as I was going back to the subway, I noticed Lush had some sales. And what a sale! It was buy any wrapped gift get 1 free or buy any holiday product or soaps and get 2 free! I ended up getting about 0.8kg of Snowcake and a sample of the Figs and Leaves soap. I actually went 2 separate times to Lush cuz I had to stock up on Snowcake XD Any other time I wouldn't splurge there.


It's also finally snowing some more. It hasn't been winter in Toronto because of the lack of snow, it even rained on Christmas day, wth... Oh well I shouldn't complain, since I'll be the one shovelling it later anyway.

15 comments:

eri said...

happy holidays millie!

looks like you got some great lush loot!!! i love a good deal:)

Tamara said...

OMG for the boxing day deals you got! I am so envious over here ._.
I wish we had any BOGO sales or stuff like buy one get 2 :(
So now for 4 things I get broke lol! But good for you on stocking on you fav items! ^^

Catherine said...

Aww, happy holidays!! :D :D :D

And omg... I am so jealous I wasn't able to shop at Lush after Christmas!!!

Vanilla said...

awww u got lush goodies !
happly holiday dear !:)

jewels said...

i agree. I shopped all month of December...and found that the sale is the same thru out the month. not a biggie sale after boxing day. And I bought a few things here and there...but nothing super cheap to go all ga ga over.

I went to Fairview Mall and eaton center the past weekend...and found that ppl line up for Holister/A&F,.. I find it just overly priced there.

Swtest2Lips said...

Snowcake! When I went they were all out and that was the first day of the sale 2! Glad you found some!

ning * star said...

I love snowcake, Kay is very sweet :)

Iyah said...

Yay for SS ^_^ Love it! I participated in this too.. heehee!! so much goodies! YAY!

Jenn said...

Merry xmas!

What a nice present from Kay =)

I love the smell of snowcake, just wish the soap didn't dry me out.

Uinisan said...

I have the same Rimmel shadow palette and I just love it... It's great for an everyday casual look and smoke it out with more eyeliner for the night :) You got such great goodies over the holidays, lucky you heheheeh

acutelife said...

oh look at those kitkats!! *drool*
LUSH never had a sale in australia as far as I know T.T I think you got a very good bargain on the sales!
merry christmas and happy new year!!

Bombchell said...

I also had a blast at Lush with the free gifts

izumi said...

i loved kay's SS too :DD mmm, kitkats are delicious. not the american kind, i can't eat those anymore after being exposed to the japanese ones! hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes

Anonymous said...

Gucci
Replica GUCCI SHOES
Replica GUCCI handbags
wholesale gucci shoes
cheap Gucci shoes
cheap Gucci handbags
discount gucci shoes
Gucci shop
Gucci bags
Gucci shoes
Gucci ON sale
Gucci Belts
Gucci small accessories
Gucci hats & scarves
Gucci wallets
Gucci Handbags
women Gucci shoes
Men Gucci shoes