Sunday, December 20, 2009

Golden Brown

I've done this look before, but I got bored so decided to make a video of it. I call it my go-to look. I use this look like 90% of the time with the same lipstick.



Eyes:
Coffret D'or Fluffy Shine Eyes 03 Gold
Jill Stuart Jelly Eyes 10 Vintage Decor
Lunasol Skin Modelling Eyes Beige Beige
Lunasol Nobel Shade Liner Deep Brown
Paul & Joe Pencil Liner 01 or MUFE 2L
Fiberwig Mascara
Maquillage Powder Touch Eyebrow GY950 (forgot to use it in the video)

Cheeks:
Jill Stuart Blush Fresh Apricot

Lips:
Maquillage Moisture Rouge PK705

7 comments:

purpleflower said...

Very natural look! Easy to do too! Thanks for sharing! Happy Holidays!

Laura L said...

very natural... whee, i miss your video!!! DO more!!!

DinaXYYan said...

love natural look! :)

Anonymous said...

Totally my style, cause it's subtle and easy to do, hehe... pretty go-to look, Millie!

Bijin Blair said...

I'm thinking of getting Beige Beige... Millie, would you recommend it to me?

Jamilla Camel said...

I love this look! It's my fave look on you!

Unknown said...

very beautiful look, thank you very much for sharing :)

drey jewelry