I just so happened to grab 10 things when rummaging through my stash.
1. Ma Cherie Perfect Spray
- Doesn't do anything in terms of hold
- The mist is very fine so it kinda dries up into the air before I get enough product on
- Although it smells like cherries, the scent doesn't last long
2. Ma Cherie Jelly Wax
- No hold, even though I can get a bit of volume with this stuff, my hair falls flat really quickly
- The gel doesn't feel sticky enough to hold anything in place
3. Etude House Black Head Heating Scrub
- No difference after using, black heads didn't look like they were going to budge
- No heated feeling
4. Banila Co It Fresh Lip and Eye Makeup Remover
- I should have known that this oil free concoction wouldn't do anything for the MM mascara
- Even for regular eye shadows, it took a while before it was removed completely
5. Etude House Lash Designing Vitcara (curl)
- The wand is curved and has a comb design on both sides, however, it's kind of difficult to work with
- I didn't really see it help keep my lashes curled, nor did it do a good job at curling
6. Paul & Joe Lipgloss 03
- A bit too coppery for my taste, but still trying to make it work
7. Paul and Joe Lipstick 13
- I didn't look carefully when I did a swatch at the store, the color is too orangey
- Doesn't feel as moisturizing as Coffret D'or, Maquillage or the LE P&J lipstick I have
8. Paul & Joe LE 061
- Sheer, only shine, should have known, I got greedy when I saw the P&J makeup stand
9. Paul & Joe Moisturizing Foundation Primer 03
- Doesn't have SPF, I should have gotten the 02 shade, but I didn't know whether it suited me or not, now I know cuz I have a sample! I still haven't used this bottle, yup, still brand spanking new. I tried a sample of the 03 primer from Fuz and I love how moisturizing it is.
10. Etude House Baby Skin Veil Pact
- Even though I got the darker of the 2 shades (02) it still gave me a white cast
Oh, I think someone asked me if I'm Korean, nope! I'm Chinese, my parents are from Hong Kong but I was born in Canada.
Annnd..I hate my stupid school computer, if I want to leave comments on some blogs, it won't work on the comment boxes that appear at the bottom of the posts. So I do read a lot of blogs during the day but always forget to comment when I get home to my laptop XD
The rain finally stopped!!!