SOOO....big news. I'm not sure how many of you know, but Yumeko is coming to Seoul again!!!! Haha..I say again because she was here a few weeks ago and I wasn't able to catch her. I know there are a couple bloggers in Seoul as well and I'd like to organize a little get together for those who are in or visiting Seoul at the same time.
Naomi (Beauty Addict), Beauty and the Bitch, I'm looking at you girls. Aichaku (Aichaku Beautification), I read you're coming to Seoul as well so hopefully you'll be able to come too.
Here's what I was thinking: On Saturday April 25, we'll do some major shop visiting and cafe-ing in the Hongdae area, namely Hongik, Sinchon and Ewha Women's University. There seems to be more to do around those areas. We can always get on the subway and go elsewhere too.
Then in the evening we'll go to Mr. Pizza...because Mr. Pizza has "love for women" and go hang out at a tea cafe if there's time.
If there are any beauty bloggers out there in Seoul who would like to join, please let me know. I'd like to have the details posted a week before the date, so you'll have 2 weeks to msg/cbox me XD
I'm hoping that day will be good for everyone. I have school during the weekdays, and I don't wanna be a zombie walking into class hehe. I'm so excited!
Me artsy? Haha...not since my highschool days. Did you know that I took a "life drawing" class in highschool and had to draw naked women and an old guy who's a vet to our school?? Haha...thank goodness he was wearing something, even if it was only a g-string...he also falls asleep if he's keeping the same position for more than 10 minutes.
I was tagged by Miss Imperfect!
List 7 things or people you are passionate about. List the person that gave you the award. Put the award logo. 7 other bloggers you feel are worthy of this award.
1. Skincare and cosmetics. You don't understand how many reviews and such I go through to get one product...like P&J for example.
2. Travelling. As much as I hate flying, it's worth it in the end.
3. Ancient history. I especially love the European and Egyptian histories. I've been bugging Tim for so long on when we'll go see some cathedrals and pyramids.
4. Eating. I'll never be stick thin XD
5. Cats. Had them since waaaaaaay too long ago. I also like a lot of other furry animals haha.
6. Coca Cola. I have cravings of this stuff, never Pepsi!!
7. Theme parks. I'm such a kid, I LOOOOVE Disney World and Sea World.
Do I really need to tag people? I'm terribly lazy....soooo..I TAG ALL OF YOU!!!