Sunday, August 10, 2008

i can't live without these

There are definately some things in a girl's makeup collection that they can't live without. I haven't found all my HGs yet, but some items I think I would die if I didn't have them. If anyone hasn't tried these cosmetics, I urge you to give it a try because who knows, it could turn out to be your fav like mine =p

Imju DejaVu Fiberwig Mascara
>> I'm going through my third one already. This mascara does an awesome job at volumnizing my lashes that I don't even need falsies. Even Sephora has raves about this cult mascara. It also holds up really well since I have oily eyelids and it also didn't fail me when I had to ball my eyes out. The price retails for roughly $15CAD depending on where you live and where you buy it. I purchased mine online at Adambeauty and they offer a pretty reasonable price.

Urban Decay Primer Potion
>> This is such a must for me since I mentioned that I have oily eyelids. Without this, my eyeshadows would crease so fast or it would just slide right off. This helps out alot especially in the summer when it's waaay to humid to be wearing eyeshadow =p The tube is kinda small but then it does last me for at 3 months, depending on how often I use eye makeup.

Lavshuca Loose Powder
>> I have purchased this in the Lucent shade, which really doesn't have any color. It looks slightly pinkish beige but goes on translucent with a hint of shimmer. I don't wear foundation as I don't like the look of it, so this works out good enough for me. I use this on top of my UDPP and it helps alot in keeping my eyeshadows on. This is a finely milled powder with no detectable odour and it helps in evening out my pores. This cost me about $24CAD from Adambeauty.

These are just a few items for now but I will try to post more plus some pictures in the near future. I'm still trying to get used to using my new VAIO and learning how to do blogs properly since I just created this account.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, Lavshuca powder! That might be something to try! Thanks for the tip :)