I was tagged and awarded by the lovely Paper Doll Revenge (aka Diana)! I'm so flattered =D
I just copied and pasted this from her blog =p
“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant."
“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!”
1. I sleep with a night light...still, I know haha. Long story...my mom says to me that sleeping in a room that's no completely dark could cause breast cancer?? She read it from some article or something of the like.
2. I pick my nails and anything around my nails a lot...like the hang nails.
3. I like to twirl my hair, especially near the ends.
4. I can flex my nostrils hahaha...TMI!??!?! XD
5. I always bit my lips, no matter if they're dry or not. The only way to stop me from doing this is to use some sort of lip product.
6. I think I sweat more than normal...ewww...
7. I can grab things with my toes lol
8. I check out other girls...in the non sexual way XD
9. I always have to give my cats and rabbit a kiss on their head lol
10. I love staring at makeup and my mini food collection..which I'm sure you'd probably known by now.
Hope I didn't scare anyone off!!!! hahaha.
I'm working on another post right now which should be up tomorrow, most likely during your evenings. I wanted to include pictures in this one but I'm slow at resizing stuff.
Also, I wanted to say thanks for everyone's input on my previous post. It just gets me angry sometimes when I think about it.