Thursday, October 2, 2008

Etude House: Lovely Cookie Blusher

Here's another Etude House product! It's one of the cheapest makeup here that I like, so everytime I buy some more cosmetics, it's Etude House.
Today I bring you the Lovely Cookie Blusher in Sugar Pink 04. I think it cost about about $6.00CAD and even though it's so cheap, it sucks!!
Before I tell you why I think it sucks, I'll tell you what I like about it. The case is cute. It's a circular dome and inside it comes with a white fluffy puff that has a pink ribbon on top. That's about all I can say about this blush.
So here's why I don't like it. There is a lack of pigment, I have to swipe it on about 3-4 times before I notice any color. There isn't that much noticable shimmer either, unless you're aboue an inch away from my face. I do prefer a wee bit more shimmer. I don't use the puff since I prefer a brush, however it is a nice addition. The blush doesn't have much staying power. By lunch time, probably all of it has already faded. Even the Lavshuca blushes are better than this one. I've read many reviews that the Lavshuca one stinks, but it works better on me than the Etude House one. *sigh* Good thing it only cost me $6, otherwise I'd be bitching about it constantly.



2 comments:

cellophanegirl said...

that's a pity because the packaging looks lovely! reminds me of the vov blushes ;)

MiuMiu said...

Hey Cellophanegirl,
It was too good to be true. I think the less cute the packaging is, the better the quality?? haha.
Hopefully I can find another Etude blush that's better.