Saturday, October 4, 2008

Wasted Saturday

The title of the blog basically tells you what I'm feeling. This morning I went out to lunch with Tim and walked him to the subway station. He had an afternoon English class to teach for 3 hours so I've been sitting around on my arse for 4 hours. I'm supposed to be doing my after school class lessons, which I did, but not much. I finished almost 3 lessons. This is harder than I thought since I have to make up the lessons myself. But I think I'm going to get lazy soon and do half of the class time as a lesson and the other half as movie watching. Hey, I'm allowed to do whatever I want, and I don't want to talk for 1.5 hours.
I finally bought a new pair of shoes that fit me, woot woot! It cost $35, not what I expected to spend on shoes, but it was the only pair that had soft material and it fit my wide nasty foot. It's just a wee bit too long, but it's nothing that an insole can't correct. Please excuse the ugly floor as I couldn't choose what my apartment looked like. It's actually quite funny, the floor is not real wood. Instead, it's a large sticker that has an ugly brown wood texture on it.




I also bought a striped long sleeve Tee for $12 that's long enough to cover my bum, so I could wear some stockings underneth. But if I bend down then everyone can see my ass. Don't cha love the image...
When Tim comes home in about 5 minutes, I'm hoping to drag him to do some more clothes shopping at a new place. He told me to think of where to go and what to do, and I did. Shopping!

Here's some nice reading material for you in case you get bored like me. Don't worry, it's nothing dirty. Just some important things that every girl needs to know. Enjoy!

No comments: