Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Something To Look Forward To

AHH!!! Fuzkittie is having a contest with some fab prizes, so of course I'm going to enter it! The only downside for me is that 3/4 of my wardrobe is back home in Toronto. I barely brought anything with me to Seoul and my clothing collection here is quite mini. I don't have all my shoes, bags and other accessories with me *sigh* However, on the plus side, I only have to use 5 pieces of clothing so it'll be quite interesting to see what I can come up with.
Oh Miss Fuz, you are so generous with your prizes!
This weekend I hope to drag Tim with me to the Lotte or Shinsegae Department store (it's similar to Holt Renfrew in Canada). I want to go back to see if my eyes were playing tricks on me, whether or not they sold Lunasol at the Kanebo counter. OOOoohh I'm so excited!! I know that there is also a Shiseido counter and I've seen Maquillage there, but I haven't had a chance to take a look.
I'm also uber happy that Adam Beauty (see the side list) ships to Seoul, which means I can do some makeup shopping! Yay! I just hate transferring money back home because the rate is so crummy...services fees..etc
Anyway, during my weekend, I took a trip with my school district and the teachers to some palace in Suwon. I must admit it was very boring at the palace. Picture some walls built on a sandy piece of land. The only exciting part was I learned how to use a bow and arrow but my aim is shits!!
On Sunday, I went searching for this Chinatown in Seoul. Took an hour and a half subway ride to get there. I was utterly disappointed. It was so small, a lack of real Chinese food and it was built on some hilly roads! Oh well, I'm just looking forward to planning a trip to Hong Kong in January so I can finally have some real Chinese food.




2 comments:

fuzkittie said...

Hehehe, can't wait to see your entry!! So even more of a challenge for you~ but you can always buy some cheap yet great looking clothes as you're in Seoul!!!

miemiemie said...

the same goes for me..i only brought 1/4 of my entire clothes and shoes with me here to the philippines..but i was able to make those 3 outfits..haha they look funny to me :) hope you'll do yours too soon!