Deal: once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. at the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. don’t forget to leave them a comment (“you’re it”) and to read your blog. you can’t tag the person who tagged you.
1. I can snap my left fingers but not my right.
2. I've had cats in my life for as long as I can remember. Currently, I have 4 cats and a rabbit back at home.
3. I hate when the toilet paper is not on the over hand position!! It makes it that much harder to get toilet paper in an emergency!!!
4. I hate peas and bell peppers. Even if you chop it up into tiny bits, I can still taste it mixed up into other foods.
5. If I sleep on my right side, my nose gets plugged, if I sleep on the left side of my body I'm fine. 6. I twirl my hair when I'm bored and I like to pick at the split ends.
7. I'm very indecisive about my hair. Sometimes I want bangs, other days I don't and I can never decide when to cut it. I think I need to get fake bangs but I dunno where....
8. I hate getting my hair blow dried by the stylist. Everytime the hot air is in the vicinity of the back of my neck, I have this horrible itchy feeling at the base of my spine and my lower back (you know the itches that are under the skin??). Even if the stylist is using a round brush to blow dry my hair and the heat is pointing away from my neck, I still get that weird uncomfortable feeling. This doesn't happen when I blow dry my own hair though.
9. I like taking pictures of the right side of my face
10. I'm kind of allergic to alcohol. More than 1 drink will cause a rash on my chest (especially if it's something I've never had before)
11. I sleep with a night light.
12. I'm an indecisive shopper. I like to walk around different stores 10 times before I decide to buy it or not.
13. I crave freshly baked bread at random times.
14. I'm obssessed with Ayumi Hamasaki but I don't understand Japanese.
15. I've been with Tim since September 13, 2002.
16. I like to collect Japanese miniature food. (Megahouse and Rement brands)
1. My Little Rentata
4. And....because I don't know who else has been tagged or not, I'm tagging all of you that haven't done it yet!!!!!! XD
Finally, my review of the Integrate winter palette. I've already explained a bit about it in my last post, so here's some close ups and more thoughts about it.
As you can see, they're quite sheer. The eye shadow is a silver cream shadow. The glitters are kind of chunky and not as fine as the Maquillage Forming Eyes high lighter. Since the glitters are a bit chunky, it doesn't spread super smoothly.
I like the effect of this shadow though. At certain angles it looks more silver than one side of your eyes and if you turn your head, there are different levels of silverness, even if you apply it evenly. The shadow dries quickly and it's very difficult to blend shadows on top because it's got chunky glitters.
My eyelids are oily so no shadow stays well for me, so as usual I notice fading after 5 hours or so, nothing too special.
The lipglosses look so pretty in the palette, but alas, they are sheer. The pink gloss gives a nice shine to my lips while the white gloss adds the sparkles. Without the white gloss, the pink one alone would look kind of blah because it doesn't have any shimmer in it.
I like how the gloss has some good staying power but I don't like how it's so sticky. It feels stickier than my Majolica Majorca Rouge Majex and the MJ gloss lasts longer than the Integrate glosses.
The brush is absolute crap. The bristles are way too soft and long to pick up anything. I have to use the brush like a shovel to get anything and it takes a while to get enough gloss on my lips.
I forgot to mention that my Integrate eyeliner is nothing too special. I use it to fill the spaces inbetween my lashes and if I get any on the top waterline (if that's what it's called) it makes black marks on my lower lashline. It takes some time before I can get it right. The liner makes a great base for my MAC gel liner, it helps it last longer.
A bit outdated, but here are some scans from the November 2008 issue of Vivi.